LESSON OF TRAFALGAR

Superior strategy, innovative tactics and bold leadership can prevail, even over larger numbers, greater resources, and conventional wisdom.

Political and Corporate Surveys/Market Research

From Presidential and major statewide campaigns to market research, we have delivered quality polling results to candidates and businesses at all levels. We were named the best polling firm of 2016 presidential race, and this year, Real Clear Politics called us “the most accurate pollster of the cycle among those firms that polled multiple Senate and governor races.”

Want a consultation and a quote for your campaign or business?

Georgia Senate 2022 Poll

Georgia 2022 Senate TOTALHerschel Walker 47.7%Raphael Warnock 45.5%Another Party 2.5%Undecided 4.3% See Report Here

Georgia Senate Runoff January 5 Poll

Georgia Senate Runoff January 5 Poll TOTALJon Ossoff 49.4%David Perdue 48.5%Undecided 2.1% TOTALKelly Loeffler 49.7%Raphael Warnock 48.4%Undecided 1.9% See Report Here

Georgia Senate Runoff December 27 Poll

Georgia Senate Runoff December 27 Poll TOTAL (with leans)Jon Ossoff 50.4%David Perdue 47.7%Undecided 1.9% TOTAL (with leans)Raphael Warnock 49.6%Kelly Loeffler 48.8%Undecided 1.6% See Report Here

Georgia Senate Runoff December 18 Poll

Georgia Senate Runoff December 18 Poll TOTAL (with leans)David Perdue 50.2%Jon Ossoff 47.5%Undecided 2.3% TOTAL (with leans)Kelly Loeffler 52.2%Raphael Warnock 45.5%Undecided 2.3% See Report Here

Georgia Senate Runoff December 11 Poll

Georgia Senate Runoff December 11 Poll TOTAL (with leans)Jon Ossoff 49.1%David Perdue 48.8%Undecided 2.1% TOTAL (with leans)Kelly Loeffler 50.4%Raphael Warnock 47.3%Undecided 2.3% See Report Here
Menu